The World of Dangerous Dragons ๐Ÿ‰

 Once upon a time, there lived a boy named John in Japan. In this city, there is a wooden Dragon Statue.

John always had doubt about the wooden statue because it seems to be alive.

 Sometimes the wooden statue moves its wings and at night dragon sounds will come from it. 

John has a power 'He can see very far with his eyes, his eyes work like Telescope๐Ÿ”ญ'. One night, John is peeping from his window.  He saw the statue of the dragon flying

One the next night, John hid back of the dragon, and when the dragon started flying and John slowly held the dragon's tail tightly and flew away with the dragon. 

The dragon with John on his tail landed on Russia. 

John ran and hid back of a tree. An electric dragon breathed its power of electricity on John, so he got electric power. 

A dragon saw John and secretly caught John and took him to their king. John saw the king and was surprised because the king of the dragon is Godzilla.

The king of the dragons ( Godzilla ) asked " I see that you secretly came into our kingdom, so I think you are powerful, I am asking you to steal the rare diamond from my enemy king kong.

John accepted the mission. 

He again secretly into the kingdom of king kong and steal the diamond and was returning to Godzilla, Before he can go.. king kong saw him and John saw king kong. It was big.


John used the electric power on king kong and ran away to Godzilla and gave the gem'

 John asked, "Is there any story behind this gem". "Yes" replied Godzilla.

Godzilla started telling the story. 

25 years back me and king kong are best friends. One day, I got this gem from the gods. King kong stole the gem from me and we both fought for the gem, he cheated and killed my family.

He ended the story

John asked, " I gave you the gem what will you give me". 

Godzilla replied," I will give you the firepower".

John lived there in Russia forever.


Thanks to my sister to help in typing my story,


The End

Here is a video on 10 types of dragons


https://youtu.be/OSI102cY3sE







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission To Bermuda Triangle and Chicago