The Flying Boots


One day when i am coming back from school to home , i lost my way.

I went towards a long forest and i saw empty boots.

I felt like i want to wear them.

I took off my school boots and kept in my empty cover.

I wore the empty boots.

The Empty are very shiny.

I can not walk with those boots but i can fly with those boots.

I flyed and flyed and flyed untill i reach the sky.

I took a small cloud and put in my bag.

and I flyed to Sky Himalayas.

and I saw Lord Ganesha hugging Shiva Linga.


By Chetas


But i didn't see the mouse near Ganesha.

He is wearing bangles in red color and orange color dress.

I fear going near to Ganesha.

I went slowly near to Ganesha hiding and hiding.

Ganesha thought some one is coming to me and searched and he saw me.

I told "Hi" to Ganesha.

Ganesha asked me "Who are you little boy?"

I am a Human being and i lost my way to home and told the boots story.

Ganesha is happy to see me and he told his Father and Mother.

His Father said call that little boy once. His Father is Lord Shiva.

I came and met Lord Shiva.

Shiva told "How did you come?" . I told same story which i told to Ganesha.

"Now you little boys go and play" Lord Shiva told.

After so much time , Parvathi Maata told. "Its time up kids . Time to go to home".

I told Bye Bye to Ganesha.

And I walked and walked in Sky Himalayas towards Vykuntam.

I see Lord Vishnu carrying Earth. Its VarahaMurthy.



I went slowly near to Vishnu God and he saw me.

Vishnu God asked me "Who are you?"

I told same story which i told to Ganesha.

Vishnu asked me " How can Boots Fly?"

I told " I think these are Magic Boots".

and i asked " Lord Vishnu why are you carrying the Earth".

Vishnu told "One Demon thrown the earth in to the Ocean and i saved the Earth."

I asked " Earth might be so much heavy. Inside the earth so many buildings, trees , animals, humans and water are there . How can you carry the Earth?"

"I am God and I can carry everything" Lord Vishnu told.

I have taken blessings from Ganesha and Vishnu and took so many pictures with them.

Please watch VarahaMurthy Video.




Ganesha punishes Cat


Thank you,
Chetas



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission To Bermuda Triangle and Chicago